Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Practical Test!!

I was busy with the cleaning activity at my home when I saw my son scouting on the floor. Wondering what he is about to do next I went near him. He looked at me pointing a cockroach on the floor and showing the same in his book that he had put beside him. He is pointing and indicating me that cockroach on the floor looks similar to the one in the book. The cockroach was in a bad shape and was struggling to turn so it could run. I think my son had a plan of dissecting it, which I did when I was in my college days. 

So, he is crossing his milestone activity as per calender quite soon. Good. But, I do question how a 2 year old kid grow up to start comparing things around . Its the beautiful mind you see..As always I took a snap of it. The Photo makes me smile.

No comments: