Monday, May 18, 2009

Comparision of two Generations.






Here I am with my son at Dominoz'. Its a dull weather and we just left our house in the hope that in the next 15min it would not rain and we would reach the Pizza center without getting wet. They have launched a new combo offer and we were excited to try it. I had a Pizza until I was satisfied and I am looking at my son, who is holding the pizza slice carefully in his hands and wondering which is the good part to eat. I compare myself to him at his age, the concept of Pizza never existed then. There was only the icecream which was kids favourite and I remember 'Dairy Milk' Chocolates were the famous chocolates, later it was followed with Nestle chocolates, I was also found of Esclairs Lolipops. Cornflakes also did not exist then. All we had was Cakes and Icecream and Popcorns. Popcorns are still famous. My Parents would take us monthly to the chat center and we would enjoy the fast food, but now my son enjoy the Air Condition at Dominoz and loves the ambience. I wonder how the next generation will be. Few snaps that I took when he was enjoying his pizza is here with.

3 comments:

Archana said...

Nice thought and good comparison about generation gap.

Quoyle said...

your witty comparison somewhat evokes nostalgia of my younger years.

i can relate to what you are conveying here, and I must say there are so many things in the past that i wished should have stayed.

alot of things that exist today aren't always pleasant. i think its safe to say that many things that appeared today occur for the worse.

PS: thank you so much for the prayers! im now feeling way better from my operation, and is back into writing again.

hugs!

badboy said...

That is my nephew, he will get what ever he wants under the sun.he will enjoy all of them being unhampered and un-pampered and unhindered by the parents or the grand parents