Saturday, May 23, 2009

How Crazy can I be!!


I am referring about a Korean show called "Boys over flowers", I am crazy about watching it. It was broadcasted by the KBS World channel and since a couple of months they have stopped the service through DTH in India because they could not renew their contract with the Indian counterparts due so some financial reason. Not sure of the specifics. Initially when I started to watch it, it was shows about their culture and food. The best part was that it had English sub tittles. Later on I caught up with watching few drama's telecasted, it was nice. I was found of seeing the handsome young sweet looking men and women in the drama's. When I became a regular viewer the broadcast stopped. Then on I was hunting on the net to know what had happened. I got to know the address of Authority who takes decision on such matters and I even wrote a personal letter to him. That was a different thing that I did after a long time (was only e-Mailing people but not posting letter to them) . I took that extra effort in this case. I also e-mailed the same person. There seems to be no change in their decision until now. My first work after coming home is to check if that channel is showing up. Unfortunately no.

Thanks to the Internet, I can watch those episodes online, but its not as same as watching in the television. The same could be downloaded as well, but those are huge files, do not want to do it. Now I am planning to buy it on the net, that's when someone within me is knocking and asking me what the hell is wrong with me. How could I be so taken away with few comedy episodes. My answer to this is that few small things make me happy and If its affordable to buy that happiness i should go ahead. I still have not made up my mind, but I have a convincing answer with me. I sometimes feel that I would get the DVD of those drama's as a gift!!!! Tooo much.

No comments: