Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Rainy Day
















Rarely do I have the opportunity to stand right in front of the rain (i.e without drenching) , just getting a feel as to how tough could this natural gift (for some its a curse) could be. Now I can tell that natural disasters cannot be challenged, we are too small to even think that one could survive the fierce rush of the rain.
I could not hear my friend speak to me, at one point I thought that the roof is going to fly away. It’s obvious that the higher you are its easier for the wind to take you with its flow.I was so dumbstruck that I wanted to catch it on my camera. Somehow I have become attached to my mobile, I seem to utilize it more as a camera than the basis communication use.
I remebered by Son at this moment and recalled that when its raining, the rhyme that he sings is
Rain Rain Go Away, Come Again Another day
Little Jonny want to play, Rain Rain go away" - Makes me smile

No comments: