Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hiding Beauty







Should Beauty be hidden? I don’t think so. It’s something that one has to proud about.

When there are many ladies around the world (including myself) finding remedy to have wonderful long hair, there is another set of people who want to cover it. ( I am only commenting on my friend. Any body reading this do not be offended). I always have an argument with her on the reason that she gives me for covering her beautiful hair and I am not convinced by it, neither will ever be convinced. But it’s her decision, so accept it and respect it.

Earlier last week I caught her in the restroom taking care of the long hair that she never discloses in the office. I took that opportunity to capture it on camera. I did capture it and she looked pretty. I am sure that she was happy to see it as well. No body on the floor would have seen her in this fashion and I take this opportunity to upload a faint snap of it. Not projecting the actual snap as she does not permit me to.

1 comment:

abhi said...

In a broad sense beauty is complete when its viewed by others, whats the significance of the 'most beautiful rose in the world flowered in remote part of Amazon rain forest'