Sunday, February 24, 2013

Infy campus


Hello blogger or googller – you might be wondering that in this piece of information you are going to read a lot on Infy campus, but unfortunately not, I was hardly inside. I am here to say how I felt to be 20 feet within the campus.

I have heard that the campus at Mysore is great and state of the art, I thought I had an opportunity, but we felt like we were treated like citizens visiting from other country. It was like being at the airport providing ID proof, photo...all the same items to 4 different people. In the airport we are sure we are taken off in the the plane, but here we are sent back, I least expected a trip around the place which calls itself “State of the Art”. So, parents only two of you accompany your kid, others have to be stuck outside the gate, it’s a pity.

We got to know more information of this place by the coconut vendor who sits across the street, while we were unable to go inside and witness it. Only the Employee is allowed!!!!

Nothing for a 3 hrs journey to Mysore!!!

No comments: