Saturday, March 12, 2011

Book Review - The Kite Runner


My first reaction after completing the only activity I did today - reading the book "The Kite Runner" is to write this blog. I want to thank the author Dr. Khaled Hosseni. for his wonderful creation. He is a doctor by profession but his passion is to write books. Hoping that Mr. Khaled would read this note I write to him.

Dear Dr.Khaled,
I just happen to complete reading your book "The kite runner". I am completely moved by your words. You definately know how to translate your thoughts to words that attract any reader to complete the book in one go. I like all the characters in this book which teaches how to handle obstables in life. Everytime i think that the book is reaching a happy ending you put in a complete twist to the story. The book has encouraged me to write more like Amir Jan. I pray that God bless you to write more books and at least change the way people think about the fortunes that they possess. Thank you very much.

No comments: