Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Relaxing phase





















Its a relaxing period for me during work hours and I am paid. Why do you think so ? Any Guess ? I am in a phase called a "notice period", where I have handed over all my responsibilites and just enjoying the idle time. I know that there is lotz of work awaiting me. But, I decide the enjoy this moment by blogging my views.
I have confused feelings. At one point of time I feel proud that I have dared to come out of the comfort zone where in ladies prefer to continue work without any challenges and risk. At another instance i feel that I am leaving behind so many wonderful things, people and the luxuary. Its 4+ years that I am part of this team and I remember all the outings and team dinner that we had. Attached are the visuals that I have been seeing every day since the last 4+ years and I am sure I will not be forgetting it.

No comments: