Thursday, August 20, 2009

At Chancery Pavillion





























Well here I am having a great opportunity to have dinner with the Vice President of the company. I was excited as I was chosen one among the other 30 members in the whole lot of 1300 employees to be part of the dinner. The venue was the Chancery Pavillion. Reached on time. We are the first ones to be present. It's become a trend that every activity planned on time should be delayed. Its become a part of the Indianism, but I am totally unlike this. I value time and I expect others to do the same. But somehow cannot expect this from the VP right ? He should be an example for the others. But he was a wrong example. Planned to start at 7.00, started only at 8.30. During this time i got time to wonder around this grand 3 star hotel. I could take wonderful pics.
Ones the VIP was present introduction started as usual and until 10.00pm my chance never came up. I had to leave as I was obliged to. I was wondering how I would drive in the empty roads for 15 Kms. I did not have the dinner. I reached home at 11.00 to see my lovely son waiting for me. He is very composed and I took a day to get him back to normal.
We go hunting for something and do not get what we expect but there is always home which will make you forget the bad part of life.


No comments: