Thursday, February 12, 2009

Cubical Decoration


My day ended wonderfully today. Reason - We had the cubical decoration competition in our company and we had participated in it. Thanks to my colleague who pulled me into it. Usually I am a person who avoid such activity. But being part of it on her compulsion has made me realise what I had been missing for all the occasion that I had avoided. The decoration was a team idea and all three of us had equal part to play. Each of us had our own thoughts and suggestion and accepting and respecting each others thoughts is very important in such an activity. We had decided to do it two days before and we came out with a satisfying result. Finally we were happy. Our work made us happy. Appreciating yourself for your work ..is what we did. The other teams of our floor had done a fabulous job and the judges on seeing this were dumb struck. Their way of putting is was - Speechless, Fantastic, Amazing, Setting Standards, Enthusiastic, High Energy...By evening we were tired as though we had attended our relatives wedding and we had done lotz of work. Our floor was like a Exhibition, where in one end there is a Hut and other end there is a Mela, in the Middle there is a Dabba and an E-Gao. Good memories to remember. Our Manger was just proud of us. We had him in our snap...which would have made him happy!!

No comments: