Friday, November 13, 2009

Saw it again today


What did I see....It found happiness on their faces....whose faces? Its a mother and daughter who was passing by me . The happiness on their faces made me smile. Take a wildest guess how they were travelling. Let me tell you. The Mother was pushing the vegetable cart on which the daughter was sitting (should be around 3 years).
As the road is 5 degrees slanting it was not necessary for the mother to push the cart with all her effort, even though she never pushed the cart would go on its own.
The first day I saw the mother pushing so fast that the daughter siting on this was very exited that she was screaming out loud. Mother seeing her daughter so overjoyed would be overwhelmed with love. It was a moment to capture. The joy in the eyes of the girl and the love in the eyes of the mother. I loved the beautiful scene.
Today, the girl was surrounded by Tomatoes. The mother was pushing the cart but not as fast as earlier, may be she was cautious about the tomatoes, if it roll off.
Its considered granted that if one is finacially sound then happiness is a package that come along with it. I bet you a million dollars that is not the truth. What I have encountered is the proof for this statement to be so not true.
In my opinion, these are priceless moments. One needs to be very thankful for your precious mothers. Hats off to all mothers in the world.
Note: For those who did not understand the kind of cart that i mentioned..check the snap attached. ( courtesy - by another blogger)

No comments: