Friday, January 2, 2009

My View of the New Year


You could call it MY impression, belief or opinion of the new Year. - Today riding in my Scooter I was reflecting how is this day different from my past days. Why do I feel like wearing Saree while i have not worn it since a long time. I am more enthusiatic today. Was trying hard not to hit my son, who is a notorious one. I planned to do something new on this day. I feel that I should be thinking like this everyday because I will not be getting the days which is past behind me. I should utilize it to the max as possible. Now, when I am in office, i cannot do much other than work, but when I am out I can do something little. So, everyday should be like a new day for me. not that its not but the feeling of new year should persist for all the days of the year. Today its 2nd Jan which I am enjoying and writing this blog, but I will not get this same time again tomorrow. I am not sure if you will understand the complete meaning of my statement, but I feel enlighted on the fact that we do not get what is passed by and we should be enjoying each moment of it and not worry of what is passed by, but learn from our mistakes.

No comments: